Listed below are the job openings we are currently seeking to fill. If you wish to apply, download our Employee Application Form displayed to the right. To complete it electronically, "Save As" to your local drive and email it with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. You may also print off a physical copy and bring it into our office at 2919 1st Avenue SE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402.
We were founded in 1986 by three brothers and still enjoy being owned and operated by family. We are committed to efficiently providing specialized IT services to clientele looking for unique solutions. We value the knowledge of our staff and their ability to stay current with the ever-changing demands and trends in our industry.
We have been named for the second consecutive year on Inc. Magazine's 2011 list of "Fastest Growing Private Companies", to MSP Mentor's top 100 companies for three years, the Corridor's Fastest Growing Companies in 2011, and our president was named one of the most influential people in IT by MSP Mentor in 2010.
Help Desk TechnicianApply Now
Performs helpdesk duties that support CCR clients and internal CCR.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide problem resolution telephone support for clients
- Log all calls and activities accurately in ConnectWise
- Provide excellent customer service to users at all levels
- Escalate issues as needed
- Use tools to include the knowledge base, FAQs, Internet research, etc. to resolve customer problems effectively
- Maintain helpdesk team documentation when required
- Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
- Other duties assigned by the Operations Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities Required
To perform this successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Able to document calls accurately and effectively, good written English skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Strong understanding of hardware, operating systems, application software, email, remote access, networking, and printing
- A+, MCP, or Network+ are preferred
- Character Traits: Integrity, Fortitude, Good Judgment and Truthfulness