The average hotel has revenue of $56,472 per day. Nearly all transactions in the hospitality industry are completed with credit or debit cards. At least 90% of revenue must be processed through an internet connection. If a hotel’s internet connection goes down for 24 hours they are experiencing a $50,000 outage (not including the labor to fix it). Eliminate your internet downtime with CCR's services.
Maintain 99.7% internet uptime and do away with business interruptions caused by downtime or slow internet service. We offer the most advanced and consistent IT service available to the hospitality industry today.
Our Internet Solution
This service ensures that you have redundant internet service to each of your hotels no matter where they are located (even out of reach of the nearest broadband).
Reduce and eliminate business interruptions caused by internet service downtime. We keep you connected and put you in charge of your connectivity.
- IT issue ownership - No finger pointing!
- Secure connection to corporate headquarters
- Systems PCI compliant
- Wide Area Network (WAN) Management
- Hardware included-3yr. replacement
- In-store workstation with memory, CPU, HDD and power supply monitoring
- Rapid response enhanced remote access service
- POS monitoring
- Direct Helpdesk support-remote resolution
- WiFi for guests
- Redundant broadband Internet connections to every location, with automatic failover
- Replace your MPLS or T1's
- 99.99% Internet Service Uptime
- PCI-compliant firewall
- Malware filtering
- Single-point of contact for Internet issues (for ALL locations)
- Consolidated billing - a single bill for all locations
- Eliminate dial-up backup
- Same IP failover
- Proactive remote assistance and local tech dispatch when necessary
- IPv6 ready