Travel Stops & Convenience Stores
Travel stops and convenience stores are more dependent on technology now more than ever in the history of the industry. Competitive innovation dictates that technological advances within the industry will continue with blinding speed.
Industry Forecast: Cloudy with a Chance of Downtime
In-store applications are migrating to the internet cloud at breakneck speeds. Convenience stores & travel stops who don’t fortify their networks against downtime are building non-profitable strategies on poor foundations of wishful thinking.
If bolstering network reliability isn’t on your priority list today, it will be soon. Regardless of how reliable existing standalone internet connections are, they are still extremely vulnerable to random outages. Up until now this industry largely ignored periodic internet service interruptions because they essentially didn’t affect store profitability or operations. However, recent advances in internet applications have changed that forever. The cost to a location for an internet outage has risen dramatically. Just think about what could be affected if your internet goes down!
- Credit cards cannot be processed or are processed extremely slowly
- Vendors bombard you with support requests because their systems depend on your internet as well
- Angry customers hold grudges for poor service
- Frustrated employees lose faith in their corporate support people
- YOUR time is forfeited! Don’t you have better things to do than work on internet outages?
Bring your Stores to the Cutting Edge
The modern convenience store or travel stop is much more than a location where customers fill up gas tanks and buy snacks. Customers love convenience stores and travel stops that have the best options for all their travel and convenience needs.
Top-of-the-line options for customers come from not only your own innovation, but from the vendor-partners that offer services on your properties. The best vendor systems (air, video games, digital signage, etc.) demand reliable internet service.
However, you don’t want yourself or your store operators to become the service desk for every little problem that your vendors have communicating with their equipment. To attain excellence in profitability you need to remain focused on store operations – not tech support.
The convenience stores & travel stops of the future will have rock-solid network performance with virtually ZERO network downtime. Those who tolerate downtime in their stores will die off as their customers realize that their experience is much worse in those environments.
Our solution makes your stores better
- Virtually 100% network availability (separate internet connections from separate internet providers)
- Capture revenues that would otherwise be lost because of internet downtime
- Give your customers a best-in-class technology experience
- Attract the best, most innovative vendors and give them the tools to succeed
- Focus your time on running profitable stores
- Relax, you and your support team will never have to take another emergency internet-down phone call from a panicked manager again