Cedar Rapids, IA 06-17-2019 — Circle Computer Resources, Inc. (CCR) is partnering with Stanley Black & Decker / DEWALT to bring turn-key connectivity to construction companies throughout North America.
This partnership couples CCR’s extensive IT services and networking expertise with one of the most trusted names in the industry for tools and equipment, delivering seamless and secure Wi-Fi networks on construction sites using the DEWALT Jobsite Wi-Fi System.
“We are thrilled to announce our newly-forged partnership with DEWALT,” says CCR CEO Shea Kelly. “Our teams have spent countless hours working together to build processes and systems that will deliver seamless connectivity across entire jobsites for our customers. The rugged AP’s and mesh networking capabilities from DEWALT have been a perfect pairing for CCR’s managed connectivity services.”
- Cloud and mobile jobsite technologies continue to advance in conjunction with a growing demand for real-time data, making connectivity more critical than ever to the success of construction projects.
- Stanley Black & Decker launched the DEWALT Jobsite Wi-Fi System to the market in 2018.
- Early adopters of the system noted labor cost savings of approximately 2%. Having bandwidth across the jobsite frees field personnel from multiple trips back to the job trailer to log or retrieve information.
- The DEWALT DCT100 access point is IP67-rated, rugged Wi-Fi distribution hardware. The system uses proprietary self-healing mesh networking technology to blanket an area in connectivity.
- CCR’s Field Connectivity Services leverage the DEWALT Jobsite Wi-Fi System and include end-to-end management of the field network:
- Design and engineering services
- Solution deployment and network configuration
- Ongoing management and reporting
- Decommissioning of all equipment at the end of the project
“Adding the DCT100 jobsite WiFi system to CCR’s solution gives the construction industry a world’s first turnkey connectivity solution for jobsites and pre-fab shops,” says DEWALT Construction Technology Lead Tony Nicolaidis. “We are proud to be partnered with the team at CCR as we continue our journey in developing digital solutions for the construction industry.”
CCR’s end-to-end Field Connectivity managed services (Wi-Fi as-a-Service) are available now to Construction companies in the U.S. and Canada.
About Circle Computer Resources, Inc.:
CCR (Circle Computer Resources, Inc.) was founded in 1986 and is committed to providing exceptional managed IT solutions to clientele looking to simplify their complex business needs. CCR values the knowledge of its staff and their ability to stay current with the ever-changing trends in their field, providing the most viable and comprehensive services the market has to offer. CCR is the recipient of numerous awards, nominations, and distinctions, including the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, Technology Association of Iowa’s Prometheus Awards, and the Great Place to Work certification.
Follow CCR online at www.ccr.net/jobsiteconnectivity and on Twitter at @CCRJobsite
DEWALT is obsessed with how users work in the real world and is relentlessly pursuing total jobsite solutions. By incorporating its latest technology and industry innovations, DEWALT is leading the charge for the jobsite of the future. DEWALT products are GUARANTEED TOUGH®. For more information, visit www.dewalt.com or follow DEWALT on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
About Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a $14 billion revenue, purpose-driven industrial organization. Stanley Black & Decker has 61,000 employees in more than 60 countries and operates the world’s largest tools and storage business, the world’s second largest commercial electronic security company, a leading engineered fastening business as well as Oil & Gas and Infrastructure businesses. The company’s iconic brands include Black & Decker, Bostitch, CRAFTSMAN, DEWALT, FACOM, Irwin, Lenox, Porter Cable and Stanley. Stanley Black & Decker is a company for the makers and innovators, the craftsmen and the caregivers, and those doing the hard work to make the world a better place.
CCR Media Contact: Christa Stephens | firstname.lastname@example.org | 319-734-3534